Hand luggage is passenger's responsibility, and for which no code is generated. The passenger may carry one piece of luggage 10 kg (22 lb) total weight inside the cabin with no extra charge, and this must not exceed the following dimensions: 22 cm (9 in) x 39 cm (15 in) x 30 cm (12 in).
Likewise one personal item per passenger is allowed:
- A handbag, briefcase, laptop or toiletry bag.
- An umbrella or cane (except for those with metallic ends).
- A gabardine, coat or blanket.
- A reasonable reading material for your flight.
- A small camera or a pair of binoculars.
- A bassinet or carrier as well as diapers and baby food, for the baby consumption during the flight.
- A folding wheelchair, a pair of crutches or any other orthopedic device for passenger use, as long as the passenger is dependent on them to get on and off the aircraft.
Checked in luggage
TAR, states that checked in baggage its under company's responsibility for which a code is issued for claim and identification.
The allowance consists on one piece of luggage free of charges up to 25 kg (55 lb) total weight, which must not exceed 158 linear cm (62 in).
If for any reason the passenger decides to carry any item exceeding the permitted weight or dimensions, will have to bear in mind that this will generate an extra charge.
Articles permitted to be checked in as documented baggage or inside of it:
- Bows and arrows.
- Martial art weapons.
- Harpoons and other underwater weapons.
- Sharp articles.
- Clippers with metal file.
- Knives, utility knives, stilettos, daggers, letter openers, swords, sabers, foils, machetes and similar, axes, scalpel (regardless of length).
- Weapon replicas and toys that simulate weapons.
- Metal files.
- Razors, barber type.
- Climbing pegs, icebreaker peaks, punches.
- Pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, flare guns (unloaded), ammunition arms, pellets, and compressed air cartridges.
We do not recommend documenting the following items
- Electronic devices.
- Jewelry, money and art.
- Fragile items.
- Official documents.
- Materials identified as hazardous.
PROHIBITED ITEMS FOR TRANSPORTATION
- Lighter fluids.
- Spray paints.
- Liquid alcohols.
- Polishing products.
- Flammable solids.
- Dangerous goods.