In our flights using oxygen concentrators (POCs) is permitted by policy; only the ones authorized by the relevant authorities, which are the following:
|Permitted oxygen concentrators
|Inogen One / Inogen One 2
||SeQual Eclipse, Portable Oxygen Concentrator Units
|Del phi RS-00400
||DeVilbiss Healthcare iGo
||In ternational Biophysics LifeChoice
|Oxlife Independence Oxygen Concentrator
- If the passenger wishes to carry a POC that won´t be used during the flight, it can be included in the hand baggage or the checked in baggage allowance.
- POC should only be used with the battery preloaded on ground. The passenger must ensure it has a load to 150% of the predicted duration of the trip. For example, if the passenger has a scheduled 4-hour flight, the battery must last up to 6 hours. Also has to consider connecting flights time if necessary and calculate the number of spare batteries. It´s important to verify that the replacement batteries are in a covered package to avoid short circuits or have insulated terminals, passenger should carry it as hand luggage.
- Passenger should be responsible for carrying accessories and batteries in order for the POC to operate, as we can´t provide power during flight.
- The ventilation device CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) cannot be used on board.
- If the passenger can't be responsible for the POC during the flight, we suggest traveling with a companion who is qualified to do so.
© 2019, TAR Airlines – All rights reserved
Direct flights to the best destinations and nonstop in CDMX, book your plane tickets today at the best price and fly whit TAR.
Santiago de Querétaro