Sport equipment can be carried as part of the baggage allowance or as an extra piece with the corresponding charge (additional to the allowance), being subject to space availability in the load compartment for that flight.
- Sports equipment will be subject to overweight and oversize charges.
- TAR Airlines is not responsible for sports equipment damage during flight and handling if it is not properly packaged in containers or resistant structure.
- Packaging of the sporting goods its passenger responsibility.
- Sports baggage will not be accepted if it exceeds 200 cm (79 in) or 45 kg (99 lb).
Allowed sports equipment:
- Bowling equipment.
- Archery equipment.
- Golf equipment.
- Surfboard, windsurf board, snowboard or similar.
- Water-skiing or snow equipment.
- Scuba gear.
- Cylinders with compressed air or gas mixtures are prohibited for transportation.
- Only empty cylinders are accepted.
- Tank valve must be open.
- Diving lamps must be switched off (terminations sealed with tape).
© 2019, TAR Airlines – All rights reserved
Travel throughout Mexico, without going through the #CDMX
Santiago de Querétaro