These are some recommendations that will be very useful before you book your trip with us.
It is important to keep in mind that you must arrive 2 hours in advance to the airport to check-in.
By the time arrive at the counter you will be asked for an official identification and your reservation password, this one is not necessary for you to carry it printed.
VALID IDENTITY DOCUMENT FOR THE BOARDING PASS ISSUANCE.
Valid identity document for the boarding pass issuance are:
- For adults, any official identification issued by a federal department (passport, voter card, military card, professional card, social security ID IMSS or ISSTE, INAPAM) in original (not photocopy).
- For adults any official ID issued by a state department (driver’s license) ) in original (not photocopy).
- For minors accompanied by an adult or responsible guardian: original birth certificate otherwise, it will be necessary to bring both CURP as well as school credential. The passport is also valid as an official document for minors.In the case of children traveling alone, a representative of the airline must confirm that they have these documents
- When the client does not have an official identity document issued by any federal, state or municipal department and only presents identification of employee of an official or municipal dependency, this document must have a photograph and be presented in original.
You can take with you Free of charge baggage as long as it meets the following specifications. Otherwise, this will generate charges for weight or dimensions overload.
- Document baggage: 1pza de 25kg, 158cm linear
- Hand baggage: 1pza de 10kg, 22cm x 39cm x 30cm
- Personal item in cabin: 1pza such as: laptop, camera, video camera, portfolio, suit holder, books, etc.
For your safety we recommend not to document the following items because we are not responsible for them:
- Electronic: laptop, tablets, cameras, chargers, etc.
- Perishable food.
- Fragile item.
- Official documents.
- Material identified as dangerous.
- When you arrive at your final destination, you will be instructed on which baggage carousel you must pick up your suitcase. Most of our stations have a single baggage carousel.
- When you recive your baggage check the label of your suitcase and your name to avoid confusion.
- If you have any problem with your baggage, please report immediately with our airport staff.